Sketch the Sacre Coeur
Sketch the Sacre Coeur workshop is the fourth in a series of 4 online workshops called Sketch Paris originally presented LIVE by the amazingly talented and super positive UK-based artist and author, Ian Fennelly. Students get an over-the-shoulder view of Ian's sketch as he takes students step-by-step through his process for creating this beautiful sketch and can sketch along with Ian using the reference photo provided.
Subscribe today for $39.99USD $20.
24/7 Lifetime Access
Subscribers to all Studio 56 workshops have lifetime access to the workshop material and can study the material when and as often as they like.
How to Enroll
This workshop is hosted on Ruzuku. After checkout you will receive an invitation to enroll in the course within 24 hours. If you already have a Ruzuku account, please leave at checkout the email you use to sign in to Ruzuku.
Using a Limited Palette
Ian will only use the 4 colours listed below for this workshop. This can be a challenge but the result is often a more cohesive overall sketch--take the challenge!
This workshop is close captioned for the hearing impaired and for those for whom English is a second language.
A Sneak Peek
Sketch the Sacre Coeur Supply List
- Spiral Bound A3 Sketchbook 140lb HP or loose paper. I prefer Fabriano brand. Click HERE for a link to order online.
- Tombow Brush Pens – black and a range of greys, particularly the lighter greys – N15, N79, N89, N95
- Fine liner pens – from 0.1 – 0.8 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent – any of these brands are fine.
- Watercolour pan set– I use Winsor & Newton but any good brand will do
- Watercolour brushes – variety of sizes from flats to small round heads.
Recommendations for previous workshops