Sketch the Pont Alexandre Bridge
Subscribe today in this one workshop for $39.99USD $20.
24/7 Lifetime Access
Subscribers to all Studio 56 workshops have lifetime access to the workshop material and can study the material when and as often as they like.
How to Enroll
This workshop is hosted on Ruzuku. After checkout you will receive an invitation to enroll in the course within 24 hours. If you already have a Ruzuku account, please leave at checkout the email you use to sign in to Ruzuku.
Using a Limited Palette
Ian will only use the 4 colours listed below for this workshop. This can be a challenge but the result is often a more cohesive overall sketch--take the challenge!
This workshop is close captioned for the hearing impaired and for those for whom English is a second language.
A Sneak Peek
Sketch Pont Alexandre III Supply List
- Spiral Bound A3 Sketchbook 140lb HP or loose paper. I prefer Fabriano brand. Click HERE for a link to order online.
- Tombow Brush Pens – black and a range of greys, particularly the lighter greys – N15, N79, N89, N95
- Fine liner pens – from 0.1 – 0.8 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent – any of these brands are fine.
- Watercolour pan set– I use Winsor & Newton but any good brand will do
- Watercolour brushes – variety of sizes from flats to small round heads.
Recommendations for previous workshops