Sketch Paris Online Workshops
Sketch the "City of Lights" in this series of 4 online workshops taught by super talented and bubbly UK-based artist and author, Ian Fennelly. Students will get an over-the-shoulder view of Ian's sketch as he takes students step-by-step through his process for creating beautiful sketches of Paris and can sketch along with Ian using the reference photo provided.
Enroll today to Sketch Montmartre, Sketch the Pont Alexandre III Bridge, Sketch the Eiffel Tower or Sketch the Sacre Coeur for $39.99USD $20.USD each.
Using a Limited Palette
Ian will only use 4 colours for each workshop. This can be a challenge but the result is often a more cohesive overall sketch--take the challenge!
How to Enroll
This workshop is hosted on Ruzuku. After checkout you will receive an invitation to enroll in the course within 24 hours. If you already have a Ruzuku account, please leave at checkout the email you use to sign in to Ruzuku.
24/7 Lifetime Access
Subscribers to all Studio 56 online workshops have lifetime access to the workshop material and can study the material when and as often as they like.
This workshop series is close captioned for the hearing impaired and for those for whom English is a second language.
Sketch Paris Supply List
- Spiral Bound A3 Sketchbook 140lb HP or loose paper. I prefer Fabriano brand. Click HERE for a link to order online.
- Tombow Brush Pens – black and a range of greys, particularly the lighter greys – N15, N79, N89, N95 -- water soluble NOT alcohol-based.
- Fine liner pens – from 0.1 – 0.8 Pilot, Staedtler, Faber Castell, Derwent – any of these brands are fine.
- Watercolour pan set– I use Winsor & Newton but any good brand will do.
- Watercolour brushes – variety of sizes from flats to small round heads.